Sat, Apr 30|
Marriott Lexington City Center
2023 KSA Annual Mtg TBA
Time & Location
Apr 30, 2022, 7:30 AM
Marriott Lexington City Center, 121 W Vine St, Lexington, KY 40507, USA
About The Event
Click on "register now" button to register.
Registration fee information:
Students - Free
Residents - Free
KSA Members - $100
Non-Members (Physicians) - $150
To access PayPal option for registration fee: Click on the "DONATE" button located at the bottom of the page to pay your registration fee.
- Dr. Jay Grider from UK whose topic will be Leadership Perspectives from Anesthesiologist turned Health Care Administrator
- Dr. Gary Loyd from Henry Ford Health System whose topic will be Clinical Informatics: Quality, Quantities and Quirks
- Dr. Rebecca Aslakson from Stanford University College of Medicine whose topic will be Implementing a Palliative Care Program
- Senator Dr. Donald Douglas whose topic will be Policy Impacting the Future of Healthcare
- Dr. Randall Clark, M.D., FASA, President of the American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Resident presentations from the top 3 resident poster submissions
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through a Joint Providership of the Kentucky Medical Association and the Kentucky Society of Anesthesiologists. The Kentucky Medical Association is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Kentucky Medical Association designates this live activity for 3.5 AMA PRA Category 1 credit.™ Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.